When it comes to the latest and best odds on football, Bet365 certainly know how to attract the customers – there’s a great range of unbeatable offers waiting to be claimed on some major sporting events. The Euro Soccer Bonus promotion that Bet365 are running, allows you to get up to 100% extra on top of your returns on the English Premier League, Champions League. Bundesliga, Primera Liga or Serie A. Let’s take a peek at some of the fixtures that are included in this promotion;
Saturday 12th November:
- Manchester United v Arsenal – this is one of the biggest football clashes that will be taking place this weekend. Arsene Wenger’s side have won four of their last games away from the Emirates and the way Jose Mourinho’s men are playing at the moment, Arsenal will be confident to walk away with a victory as well as three points.
- Southampton v Liverpool – Klopp’s got the magic touch at the moment having seen Liverpool soar to the top of the Premier League. It’s safe to say that Liverpool will be looking to seal their fifth win on the bounce.
- Tottenham v West Ham United – since records began, endangered West Ham United have won 61 games against Tottenham, drawn 51 against them and lost 91 – will West Ham be able to seal a much needed win and drag themselves out of the relegation zone?
Sunday 13th November:
- Middlesbrough v Chelsea – Middlesbrough seem to be heading back to the bottom of the Premier League table, which is a shame for them seeing as they’ve only just been promoted, but Antonio Conte’s Chelsea are on fire, having only lost 2 games so far this season. Will they be able to defeat Middlesbrough away from Stamford Bridge and head back to the top of the table?
Monday 14th November:
- West Brom v Burnley – West Brom are currently sitting to the middle of the table whilst Burnley are just two places above them, only one point separates the teams. Will Burnley be able to hang on above West Brom?
But wait, Bet365 are offering more – the Bore Draw Money Back offer will refund your losses, if the football results end in a goalless draw.